Exhibiting On Stand / Berth Nos
The New Quicksilver Activ 555 Cabin
Quicksilver is pleased to announce the launch of the Activ 555 Cabin, the third and largest model in the Cabin range. With a distinctive design, this compact and agile model packs all the brands attributes into 5.50 metres; dynamic design, uncompromised quality and improved practicality.
The Activ 555 Cabin offers daytime cruising for 6 passengers and water sports, as well as comfortable sleeping accommodation for 2.
- A versatile cockpit area suitable for cruising, dining and sunbathing
- A spacious cabin with U-shape seating and a cabin table. The cabin table transforms into a double berth which measures an impressive 2 metres
- High freeboard, large wide port steps for easy foredeck access and anti-skid deck surface and hand rails allow safe movement around the boat
- A bow sun lounge offering a second sunbathing area
- Mercury engine options up to 115hp
This model is available as SMART Edition and includes a bimini with enclosure, co-pilot seat, a back-bench filler and cushion, a cabin table and filler cushion.