Exhibiting On Stand / Berth Nos
Functional elegance at its best
The Quicksilver Activ 855 Weekend is the largest, most elegant model yet, built on the cornerstones of safety, comfort, style and versatility. Designed for offshore and inshore use (CE Category B) and suitable for 10 persons, it is the ideal boat to take out to the sea, explore rivers and lakes. With the choice between a single and twin outboard engine and various inboard engine installations, it offers all power options to meet customer preferences.
The Quicksilver ACTIV 855 Weekend demonstrates its excellence by:
• Optimal circulation around the entire boat and use of cabin space thanks to the slightly asymmetric positioning of the cabin.
• Maximum use of cockpit space achieved through a sliding bench seat and reconfigurable seating including a sun lounge extension.
• An ample cabin with 360-degree visibility, a large sliding door connecting the cabin and cockpit area and an additional side sliding door for easy access to the foredeck.
• Best in class dining area convertible to a U-shaped lounge, opposing seating for dining, forward facing seating and third berth.
• Private master “island” berth with side windows in the hull and hanging locker and private aft berth with large hull side window.
• Head/shower compartment with standard sea water toilet.
• Multiple engine options: single or twin outboard up to 400hp and sterndrive gas/diesel installations up to 221 kW.
There are 6 additional optional packs offering tailored solutions to meet every individual need.