Exhibiting On Stand / Berth Nos
The New Quicksilver Activ 875 Sundeck
Quicksilver is proud to announce the launch of the Activ 875 Sundeck and flagship of the Sundeck range. The Activ 875 Sundeck completes the existing line-up that includes the 605, 675, 755 and 805 Sundeck, and extends the range from 6 to 9 metres.
This is a powerful craft that is suitable for offshore and inshore cruising, can carry 10 passengers in CE category B and 12 persons in CE category C. The refined comfort and unique features combine a high degree of practicality to make life aboard a memorable experience.
- An XXL bow sun lounge measuring 2.25m x 2.25m a 1.21m with a multi-position adjustable backrest and integrated cup holders
- A versatile cockpit area for ideal for socialising and dining
- Fully equipped galley integrated under the helm seat sliding out when needed
- Spacious and multi-functional cabin with space for 4 adults to overnight
- Mercury outboard engine configuration, single up to 400hp or twin up to a max 50hp
The Activ 875 Sundeck is packed with innovative solutions and uses the latest technologies and electronics including VesselView Link displaying engine data along with SmartCraft, Active Trim the first and only GPS-based trim system, Joystick Piloting for Outboards.