Exhibiting On Stand / Berth Nos
The new Quicksilver 905 Pilothouse – where serious fishing meets comfortable cruising
The new Quicksilver 905 Pilothouse has been designed without compromise. There is no need to choose between comfort and performance or fishing and cruising. The 905 Pilothouse has it all.
The 905 offers new levels of comfort for up to ten people with accommodation facilities for up to six. Safety on board has been well-thought out with a double passage way around the boat and an additional portside sliding door. High freeboards and conveniently positioned grab rails add to the overall safety features of this boat.
Offering a generous fishing cockpit and storage areas, the 905 Pilothouse caters for multiple anglers, with an ingenious fish station configuration that, at the touch of a button, slides back for maximum cockpit space. Integrated fish lockers in the cockpit floor offer a good solution for packing away the catch.
The precision engineered deep-V hull guarantees safe and practical handling in a variety of weather and sea conditions while power of up to 500hp from Mariner or Mercury outboard engines gets you out quickly to where the fish are.
The 905 Pilothouse comes packed with great features including:
- Comprehensive fish station featuring a sink, cutting board, cold water wash, knife holder, storage and rod holders
- Fish Pack upgrade adds a livewell, raw water wash-down, extra rod holders and in-cabin safe rod storage, refrigerator drawers and additional stainless steel rod holders
- The optional second helm allows for precision navigation and control while fishing
- High-specification electronic pack, including GPS and VHF on an ergonomic helm console
- Ample seating in the cockpit and bow area
- Exterior lighting in the cockpit for night-time operation
- Fully featured galley includes a sink and LPG stove
- Accommodation for 6 with a full size forward berth for 2, convertible cabin berths and a spacious aft cabin configured for both single and dual accommodation
- Separate head with enclosed toilet and pull-out shower
- Opening port lights and skylight throughout for ventilation and natural daylight.
The 905 Pilothouse comes with a wide range of Smart Edition options allowing owners to customise their boat configuration exactly the way they want it.