Cruise Southampton water on the Ocean Scene the Shows very own mini cruise ship. Departing the marina twice an hour* the Ocean Scene will take visitors for a mini cruise around TheYachtMarket.com Southampton Boat Show. You can see the Show from an entirely different angle and when there is a cruise ship in see them up close and be amazed at just how big they are from the water.
The ocean Scene is fully equipped with sundecks, bars and loos so your mini cruise will give you a full on experience - free of charge.
*The boat will be at the Show making two sails every hour on the following days and between the following hours:
• Saturday 16 September – 12:00-16:00
• Sunday 17 September – 12:00-16:00
• Tuesday 19 September – 13:00-16:00
• Wednesday 20 September – 13:00-16:00
• Thursday 21 September – 13:00-16:00
• Friday 22 September – 12:00-16:00
• Sunday 24 September – 12:00-16:00
Each sail will last for approx. 20 minutes and will be free for visitors and there are disabled toilet facilities.
All Show Attractions
Take a look at some of the other attractions to see at the London Boat Show: