FlexiSail is the ‘British Marine Leisure Boating Customer Service Award’ winning boat share membership company that gives you the closest experience of owning your own boat without the capital or time investment to manage and maintain it.
We are a supportive family run business where the primary focus is on you as a member achieving your sailing goals and giving you the best sailing experience possible.
You get an ‘ownership experience’ through membership using a boat that very few other members have access to across the year; where you develop a pride of ownership; and where you can be proud to sail. You would be sailing in a supportive structured environment where you can build skills and experience in a confidence building way with support and assistance from us whenever you need it. Your membership commitment is just for 12 months.
FlexiSail runs a fleet of 16 yachts, ranging from 32 to 40 feet and two Mahe 36 catamarans and we have permanent bases in Swanwick, Lymington, and on the Orwell near Ipswich.
Your membership gives you use of brand new or nearly new boats, which are highly specced and beautifully maintained, and with safety standards that exceed Code of Practice.
Bookings are for your exclusive use of ‘your’ FlexiSail boat. When you book the boat it’s exclusively for your own private use – you never have to share with other members. When you’re on board it’s yours!
Here are some of the benefits of your FlexiSail membership:-
• Fixed cost sailing with all the depreciation, running costs, maintenance,
insurance and berthing fees included within your fixed monthly fee
• Sail throughout the year with no premium for summer sailing
• Free sailing when your boat is not booked
• Our user-friendly iCalendar is designed to make bookings as simple and
accessible as possible, not to mention fair for all our members. Bookings can
be made online up to 12 months in advance at any time. Free bookings can
be made 3 days in advance.
• Membership levels to suit all budgets and other commitments on yachts and
catamarans starting from £439 pcm.
• Bespoke mentored training from novice right through to RYA Yachtmaster
level available at a time that suits you, carried out on your own FlexiSail boat
with FlexiSail Training. Train with your family or friends – or join in with one of
our regular member training events throughout the year
• Inclusion in our annual programme of friendly professionally organised social
events, including sailing rallies, Mediterranean flotillas, skiing trips and fun
weekends – many of our members have become firm friends through these
events and now sail together!
• A comprehensive refund guarantee with 100% refund prior to the induction,
as well as allowing cancellation of our agreement after two days on the water
for just the cost of the induction
• Our loyalty partners provide genuine discounts and exclusive offers on a
range of lifestyle products as well as on food and gear.
FlexiSail is your complete sailing solution with integrated high class RYA training and social events to enjoy as part of the FlexiSail experience.