The Dufour 390 is a versatile yacht which is popular for family cruising and for charterers.
The third generation Umberto Felci hull design has pronounced bulwarks and a recessed hull down to the waterline, to improve both upwind and downwind sailing and stability.
Dufour’s keel and rudder designs contributes to the Dufour’s enviable performance and handling especially in a breeze. The 1.96m keel on the 390GL can be replaced with an optional 1.75m.
– choice of 3 interior layouts
– traditional L-shaped galley
– table with seating on both sides
– two or three cabins with two showers/heads.
A third option is for an American-style long galley with three cabins and three shower/heads, often a popular choice for charter work.
The developments to the hull and chines creates more spacious aft cabins, and the interior solid wood finish is offered in Moabi, Oak or Teak, creating a luxurious and sturdy finish.
Typical of all the Felci Dufour designs, long windows, multiple hatches and new flush deck Perspex window panels flood the cabins below with natural light, enhance the feeling of space.
Additions below deck include:
– LED lighting and USB sockets throughout
– new saloon table design
– intelligent navigation station
– a 5” touch screen provides instant data including GPS position,fuel and water levels, battery power, temperature.
Solid teak decking runs from the wide, dropdown bathing and boarding platform, throughout the generous side decks, wide helmsman’s seat and the cockpit area through to the bow.
– slightly raised coachroof designed for minimal clutter
– full deck cover over the halyards creates clear space to move freely on deck
– LED lights around the cockpit and side decks create a soft atmosphere