Standing at just over 2 metres tall, this magnificent Trinity House navigation beacon, made by Chance Brothers has been stripped back by specialists and restored to the highest standard.
Discovered looking sorry for itself in a garden in Kent, England. According to the family it was one of the main navigation aids from a pier head on the Thames. From its style and maker, Chance Brothers, this would have been originally installed anywhere between 1900 to the 1920’s.
On its original cast iron pedestal with lovely large rivets, the beautiful bronze beacon couldn’t be better presented and will be available for all to see on Trinity Marine’s stand SO36.