The new Quicksilver Activ 555 Cabin – the all-rounder
14 Sep 2017
The Quicksilver Activ 555 Cabin, the third and largest model in the Cabin range, will make its UK debut at the Southampton Boat Show.
With distinctive styling, this compact and agile model packs all the brand’s attributes into 5.50 metres; dynamic design, uncompromised quality and improved practicality. The Activ 555 Cabin offers a great experience on the water with plenty of space for up to six people for daytime cruising and water sports, as well as comfortable sleeping accommodation for two.
Key features include:
- A versatile cockpit area suitable for cruising, dining and sunbathing. The pilot and co-pilot seats pivot to create a dining area for up 5 people while the seating area can easily be transformed into a good-sized sun lounge.
- A reclining centre backrest allows a full tilt engine position without compromising the cockpit space.
- A spacious cabin with U-shape seating and a cabin table. The cabin table is used to create the double berth which measures an impressive two metres.
- The high freeboard, large wide port steps for easy foredeck access, provide a secure feeling on-board. The anti-skid deck surface and hand rails allow for safe movement around the boat.
- An ergonomic helm with space for a 7” GPS/Chart plotter and instrumentation. Additional VesselView® Link and Active Trim can be added for automated optimal engine performance.
- A fridge drawer underneath the deck accessible from the cabin offers chilled drinks within easy reach.
- A Fusion stereo equipped with 4 speakers (2 in the cockpit, 2 in the cabin).
- A bow sun lounge offers a second sunbathing area.
- The foredeck opening hatch provides light and fresh air into the cabin.
- Convenient swim platforms with optional extensions and a fully recessed swim ladder.
- Standard hydraulic steering for comfortable and effortless steering.
- Multiple Mariner or Mercury engine configurations up to 115hp.
This model is available as SMART Edition and includes a bimini with enclosure, a co-pilot seat, a back-bench filler and cushion, a cabin table and filler cushion. The SMART Edition has short delivery times and saves an average of 10% when compared to ordering options separately.
See the new Quicksilver Activ 555 Cabin on Stand F020.