The new Quicksilver Activ 875 Sundeck – versatile and space efficient
14 Sep 2017
The Quicksilver Activ 875 Sundeck, flagship of the Sundeck range, will make its UK debut at the Southampton Boat Show.
The Activ 875 Sundeck joins the existing 605, 675, 755 and 805 Sundeck models, and increases the range from six to nine metres. This is a powerful craft which is suitable for offshore and inshore cruising and offers refined, cruising comfort for twelve passengers.
The highlights of the Activ 875 Sundeck include:
- An extra-large sun lounge measuring 2.25m x 2.25m x 1.21m with a multi-position adjustable backrest and integrated cup holders.
- A versatile cockpit area ideal for relaxing and dining. Additional flip-up seats extend the dining area to comfortably seat up to six people. The seating area can be transformed into a an extra-large cockpit sun lounge measuring 1.90m by 1.60m and the fully foldable backrest gives access to the water.
- A fully equipped galley with sink with pressured water, cutting board, dual burner LPG or Electric grill, and a side fridge drawer. The galley is integrated under the helm seat and slides out when needed meaning it does not take up any space when it’s not in use.
- A large and ergonomic helm with a dash designed for a 12” GPS or twin 9” GPS screens and plenty of room for additional instrumentation.
- A spacious, multifunction cabin that makes this boat ideal for weekend trips or holidays. Lots of light and fresh air enters the cabin via large integrated skylights, roof hatch and hull windows. During the day, the U-lounge seating area can be used for relaxing or as a diner.
- The cabin offers space for four adults to spend the night onboard; the main double berth measuring 2m x 1.80m and a mid-cabin with storage area for small items, opening portlight and side windows.
- Enclosed sea toilet with sink with pressured water, shower and toilet with electric flushing system.
- Multiple Mercury and Mariner outboard engine configurations: single up to 400hp or twin up to max 500hp.
- A privilege pack for those extra design features including flexi-teak flooring, upgraded upholstery with waffle pattern and an upgraded steering wheel. The pack also contains upgrades for the cabin such as upholstered storage pads, an integrated blue LED lighting in the headliner and a foredeck hatch cover for complete darkness and mosquito net.
The Activ 875 Sundeck is packed with innovative solutions and uses the latest technologies and electronics available including VesselView® Link – displaying engine data along with SmartCraft information on the GPS screen, NMEA 2000 backbone – the VHF and Fusion stereo that can be controlled through the Simrad screens, Active Trim – the first and only GPS-based trim system, Joystick Piloting for Outboards – full 360 degree control at your fingertips.
As with most Quicksilver models, the Activ 875 Sundeck is available as SMART Edition and includes helm/starboard flip seats, a cockpit sun lounge, a refrigerator, microwave, cabin curtains, LPG stove and fridge drawer.
See the new Quicksilver Activ 875 Sundeck on Stand F020.