The high ballast ratio together with a powerful, wide aft section offers outstanding stability that supports a powerful rig for excellent sailing performance without compromising safety or comfort.
Flexible sail plan options allow set up for short-handed or fully crewed passages.
– Integral bow sprit a great platform to launch your downwind sails and protects the bow from the anchor
– Spacious cockpit with a large table and sun beds for relaxing
– Full width fold down transom gives easy boarding from a tender, and creates extra space for the barbecue and entertaining
– Available with a self tacking jib, german mainsheet system and optional overlapping headsails for more power
– Code Zero and downwind spinnakers can be flown from the fixed bow sprit.
– Generous side and deck windows flood large amounts of natural light into the saloon and aft cabins
– Three flexible cabin layouts plus optional crew cabin and a pullman cabin in the saloon allow the interior to be set out how you want
– Full width, spacious forward galley layout with plenty of stowage creates a social yet practical cooking area
– Three different wood options and wide choice of fabrics allow for personalisation