GENERAL TICKET PURCHASES
These terms and conditions apply to tickets for the 2022 edition of the Southampton International Boat Show
- The organiser is Southampton International Boat Show Limited (company number 01247541, Marine House, Thorpe Lea Road, Egham, Surrey, TW20 8BF), its employees, staff, agents, advisors and representatives (the “Organiser”).
- The show is the 2022 edition of the Southampton International Boat Show (the “Show”).
- All tickets prices, discounts, offers and promotions are subject to availability and may be amended by the Organiser without notice. Ticket prices are as stated on the Show website as well as the website of our ticketing partner TicketSellers.
- Visitors will not be allowed admission to the Show without a valid ticket.
- Presentation of the ticket for Show admission constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions upon which the Organiser is prepared to grant entry.
- Upon exit from the Show visitors will not be re-admitted.
- A ticket is valid for one admission only (unless expressly stated otherwise by the Organiser). Where the ticket holder has a printed (non-electronic) ticket any removal of the stub or any alteration may invalidate the ticket.
- Tickets containing mistakes cannot be rectified on presentation of the tickets at the Show.
- No children under the age of 16 years will be admitted access to the Show (even with a valid ticket) without an accompanying adult.
- Up to two children aged 15 years and under can gain access to the Show with every standard adult ticket presented however each child will need to obtain a relevant child ticket in their own name.
- Additional child tickets may be purchased in advance.
- All children entering the Show must have a ticket.
- A ticket obtained in contravention of these terms and conditions, or which in the Organiser’s reasonable opinion is being used, or is intended to be used, in contravention of these terms and conditions, shall be void. All rights conferred or evidenced by such a ticket shall be nullified.
- For public safety the Organiser reserves the right and ultimate discretion to refuse admission to or to eject visitors to the Show or with respect to Show attractions in reasonable circumstances (for example taking health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account), and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of visitors. Visitors should note that they may be refused entry or ejected from the venue on account of being (or appearing to be) abusive, threatening, or drunken, declining to be searched, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances or for any other anti-social behaviour. Determination of such shall be at the discretion of the Organiser.
- Each visitor admitted to the Show enters the Show at their own risk.
- The Organiser reserves the right to implement such health and safety measures or conditions of entry to the Show which it deems necessary or to comply with the requirements or guidance of local or national government or similar public bodies in response to Covid-19 or any variants or related strains of that virus.
Promotional & Discounted Tickets
- Promotional or discounted tickets cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Tickets shall not be used for any promotion, advertising, fundraising, auction, raffle or other similar commercial or non-commercial purpose including, but not limited to, being awarded as a prize (or part of) without the consent of the Organiser.
Show Cancellation, Exchange, Transfer or Resale
- All tickets remain the property of the Organiser.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase. In the event that the Show is canceled for any reason you will be offered Tickets for a rescheduled Show (subject to availability).
- Except as provided for above, in clause 20 tickets cannot be exchanged or transferred.
- Tickets cannot be resold for commercial gain.
- Any replacement of lost, damaged or stolen tickets remains at the discretion of the Organiser.
Right to Cancel, Defer, Rearrange or Amend
- The Organiser reserves the right to defer, rearrange, amend or cancel the Show in whole or in part or any of its attractions at any time without obligation to refund or exchange tickets.
- If for any reason the Organiser cannot offer you any feature or attraction at the time or date specified, it will endeavour to offer you a suitable alternative time and/or date during the Show, but it will not be obliged to do so.
- Possession of a ticket does not confer any rights (by implication or otherwise) on you to use, alter, copy or otherwise deal with any of the symbols, trademarks, logos and/or intellectual property appearing on the ticket.
- Visitors may be filmed and/or recorded for broadcast (which may be live), marketing, Show promotion or security purposes during the Show.
- Other than for private or domestic use, any ticket holder attending the Show shall not record, use or transmit over the internet, radio, television or any other current or future media, any sound, image, recording or description of the Show without first obtaining explicit written consent from the Organiser.
- The distribution of leaflets or any other advertising material or the sale of articles anywhere within the Show premises is strictly forbidden without prior written permission from the Organiser; who reserves the right at its absolute discretion to confiscate such articles for infringement of this condition and to eject any individuals who have been doing so.
- Ambush marketing is strictly prohibited, and anyone caught carrying out such an activity will be evicted from the Show and potentially be subject to prosecution.
- You must not breach or infringe the rights of any sponsors, suppliers, broadcasters, exhibitors or other parties commercially associated to the Show.
- Alcohol is only served to those customers aged 18 years and over. Proof of age may be requested at the time of serving alcohol.
- The service of alcohol may be refused at the absolute discretion of the Organiser and its contractors to persons who are responsibly considered to be drunk, abusive or a danger to themselves or others.
- Alcohol shall only be consumed in the designated areas.
- Illegal substances will not be tolerated, and the Organiser reserves the right to remove any visitor from the Show if the Organiser believes that they are either carrying or using any illegal substances and the Organiser may report such visitors to the police.
- Animals shall not be permitted to the Show except for dogs.
- All damage to property, accidents and injuries incurred at the Show must be reported to the Organiser immediately in accordance with Show health and safety procedures.
- The Organiser reserves the right at all times to refuse or restrict the use of any facilities and to eject any person refusing to comply with these conditions, or who the Organiser reasonably believes to behave inappropriately in any way, cause damage or annoyance to any other persons or property.
- Please note that our ticketing partner TicketSellers reserves the right to charge an administration fee for any tickets which it is requested to print in hard copy form and post to a ticketholder.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time.
Limitation of Liability
- Except for any liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence; or
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law;
the Organiser will not be liable, whether in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence or breach of statutory duty) for:
- any damage to property, accidents or injuries incurred at the Show.
- financial or other responsibility for: 1) any loss or liability incurred by the public at the Show, which arises or may arise as a result of contracts entered into by visitors with any exhibitor or for any advice sought or obtained from any exhibitor; or 2) any loss or damage to personal property brought into the Show.
- any indirect, special or consequential losses, including, but not limited to: i) loss of profits; ii) loss of revenue; iii) loss of contracts; iv) loss of data; or v) loss of goodwill.
- Subject to the above, the Organiser’s total aggregate liability (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) is limited to the purchase price of the tickets that you purchased, or £50 (whichever is the greater).
- These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer under the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Organiser and any customer and neither party shall have any claim or remedy in respect of any statement, representation, warranty or undertaking, made by or on behalf of any other party in relation to these terms and conditions which is not already set out in these terms and conditions.
- If any provision or part-provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these terms and conditions.
- For all ticket queries please contact our ticketing partner TicketSellers on email@example.com or by telephone on 0121 472 6688 (24hr)
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
- The purchase of any Show Ticket and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with Show Tickets or attendance at the Show shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. The parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction to the English courts.