The Dufour 430GL includes many new styling and design enhancements, creating a yacht that offers a real balance between sailing performance and comfortable living space.
The 3.0 generation hull design has a softened and raised bilge strake and more pronounced chines for additional sailing performance and stability.
– increased coachroof height for more interior space and room on deck
– customary wide Dufour side decks
– generous coachroof allows full width mainsheet traveller
– a full deck cover sits over the halyards for a clean and flush layout
Your sense of security whilst afloat is enhanced by the slightly higher, enclosed cockpit. Whilst new steering columns with integrated instrument consoles improve space to move freely around the cockpit.
The aft cockpit features:
– a wider helmsman’s seat
– optional exterior galley and BBQ
– telescopic tender davits tuck away when out of use
– integrated swimming ladder is fitted to the wide drop-down transom
The 430 offers two interior layouts. The three cabin layout has an open forward galley, as featured in the larger prestige Dufours, plus two showers/heads. Alternatively, you can opt for four proper sized cabins with two showers/heads, which is exceptional for a 43’ yacht.
Dufour’s bright light interior is maintained throughout, and a new shaped Perspex deck panel floods more natural light into the forward cabin. There is a choice of Moabi, Oak or Teak interior solid wood finishes, to go alongside the improved headlining and parquet-style flooring.
Other features include:
– navigation table includes a modern electrical panel set up
– USB sockets feature as standard throughout the yacht
– a 5” touch screen panel provides clear information including GPS position, battery status, data on fuel, water tanks, temperature and power
– LED lighting
– 40 litre hot water tanks are also included as standard fixtures