DESIGNED not only to look good, but to cope with extensive use in difficult conditions for many years, the Island 7m series offers a perfect balance between performance and practicality. The wide range of available options mean that this versatile platform can be adapted for many uses from commercial chase boat to family leisure RIB.
OUR DEEP-V hull is renowned for its excellent sea keeping properties, ensuring responsive and predictable handling and a smooth ride. Fitted with moulded splashwell and full-height polycarbonate windscreen as standard, the 7m series will keep you dry even in difficult conditions.
MANUFACTURED using only Lloyd’s approved GRP materials, 7m series RIBs are built with durability and reliability in mind. Our 7m series RIBs have been MCA certified for coding to Category 3(r).
OUR 7M SERIES RIBs are designed, manufactured and assembled at our workshops on the Isle Of Wight. We work with every customer to ensure that the build options are correctly specified to the customer’s intended application. An extensive range of features are included as standard. All of our 7m series RIBs are available with outboard petrol (single or twin) or inboard diesel engine.
– Hypalon tubes with five chambers, wear patches, rubbing strake and grab handles.
– Console with full-height shatterproof polycarbonate windscreen.
– Polycarbonate windscreen with stainless steel screen rail.
– Bow locker and foredeck mounted recessed cleat.
– Splashwell with three dry stowage lockers.
– 200L stainless steel fuel tank.
– Twin independent bilge pumps.
– 2 x single jockey seats.