The health, safety and security of visitors is the number one priority during the show.
At present there are no COVID entry requirements for Southampton International Boat Show in line with Government guidelines. Due to the constantly evolving nature of the situation, this guidance may be updated at any point. Any major updates will be communicated to ticketholders promptly.
What can you do to keep yourself and your family safe?
- If you feel unwell before the show, please don’t travel to the Southampton International Boat Show
- During the show, if you feel unwell, please contact the closest member of the security team who will take you to the Medical Centre located in Mayflower Park
- Remember to wash your hands at every opportunity and for at least 20 seconds. Don’t forget the soap!
- The use of face coverings in enclosed spaces, such as in catering area queues, Ocean Hall and when inside boats is optional
- Please be respectful of all other visitors and their space at the show
If you are visiting from outside the United Kingdom, please follow the latest government guidance on traveling from abroad. Full details can be found here
What safety precautions are being taken by staff and exhibitors at the show?
Our staff and exhibitors are committed to keeping you safe during your visit to the show. A number of measures are in place to help ensure that the only thing you take home from the show are great memories and loads of bargains.
- We’ll be cleaning high touch-point areas – including all catering areas and toilets – frequently
- Exhibitors will clean their stands more frequently – including all exhibits, tills, door handles and more
- Our waste contractor will be safely collecting any COVID waste, such as masks and cleaning cloths, and disposing of it safely off-site
- We’re asking exhibitors to consider adding extra doors or windows, or sides that can roll up to their stands to improve the natural airflow
- After the show closes, public areas, toilets and catering areas will have a deep clean and we’ll be doing this every day