TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.The prize is a one night stay at the Southampton Harbour Hotel, with dinner for two persons (the “Prize”) and 5 separate runner up prizes of a £50 M&S Voucher (individually a “Runner Up Prize”)
2. Entries will be accepted during the TheYachtMarket.com Southampton Boat Show 2018 (the “Show”) visitor research period.
3. The promoter of this competition is Southampton International Boat Show Limited, company number 01247541, with its registered office at Marine House, Thorpe Lea Road, Egham, Surrey, TW20 8BF (the “Promoter”).
4. Enter inserting your name and email address on the visitor survey at Show (no purchase is necessary).
5. Entry is open to any UK residents aged 18 or over, except the employees and family members of the Promoter or those of its group companies.
6. No entrant can select an alternative prize. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Prize or Runner Up Prize with an alternative prize of equal or greater value or to offer a cash alternative.
7. Entry is limited to one entry per person.
8. The Promoter will be in no way liable for any failure or inability to contact any entrant via the entrant’s email address given during the entry, or for any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or otherwise.
9. The draws to determine the winners of the competition will take place on or around Thursday 24th September 2018. The winners will be selected at random. The selection of the winners will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into by the Promoter in respect of any decision made. If a winner does not confirm acceptance within 24 hours, or cannot be contacted, the Prize or Runner Up Prize (as applicable) will revert to the next drawn and so on. If a winner wishes to reject the Prize or Runner up Prize (as applicable) in favour of giving it back to the Promoter to re-raffle or auction, he/she may do so.
10. Regardless of whether the Promoter has been successfully able to contact a winner, a winner must communicate to the Promoter his/her acceptance of the Prize or Runner Up Prize (as applicable) to the Promoter within 24 hours of being contacted via email by the promoter. If the winner fails to do so, the Prize or Runner Up Prize (as applicable) will be forfeited and will revert to the next drawn entry under clause 9.
11. The Promoter shall be entitled to delay the draw at any time.
12. By taking part in the competition, entrants agree to participate in publicity at the Promoter’s request if they are a winner of the competition. Winner agrees that the Promoter (or any third party nominated by the Promoter) may in its sole discretion use their (and if applicable their companion’s) name and image and their comments relating to the Prize or Runner Up Prize and their experience in perpetuity for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid.
13. The Winner of the competition agrees that the Promoter may list their names on the Website and may publish or announce their names elsewhere, as the Promoter determines in its sole discretion. The winner further agrees that their name will be made available to any individual requesting the name of the winning entrant.
14. All personal data provided by entrants to the Promoter in connection with a competition entry will be used by the Promoter, its employees, suppliers (including but not limited to the Donor), contractors and agents to process the competition, and (if applicable) to inform them of their winning entry and to distribute the Prize or Runner Up Prize (as applicable).
15. The name of the winner is available on request to the Promoter, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope, directed to: Southampton Harbour Hotel Giveaway, Marine House, Thorpe Lea Road, Egham, Surrey, TW20 8BF.
16. The Promoter accepts no liability for errors or omissions contained within the Prize and/or Runner Up Prize details or any other part of the Website. It is the responsibility of the winner to satisfy him/herself as to the accuracy of any such details and/or any content of the Website relating to the winner of the competition.
17. The Promoter reserves the right: 1) to disqualify any persons whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the competition and to declare as void any or all claims or entries resulting from any printing or production errors; 2) to add or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and 3) to cancel the competition at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
18. Once a winner has accepted the Prize or Runner Up Prize (as applicable) the Promoter will arrange for Prize or Runner Up Prize, to be sent to the winner via the email provided upon entering the competition.
19. The Prize must be redeemed with the Southampton Harbour Hotel before 19 September 2019 and are subject to such hotel’s additional terms and conditions, which are also available on request from the hotel. Each Runner Up Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of Marks & Spencer Group Plc.
20. If any provision or part-provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these terms and conditions.
22. The Promoter shall not be liable to any winner in respect of any losses, costs, expenses incurred as a result of the Promoter’s inability to make the Prize and/or Runner Up Prize available.
22. The Promoter shall not be liable for any costs, losses or expenses incurred by an entrant in connection with this competition, unless required by law.
23. These Terms & Conditions shall be construed in accordance with English law and the parties hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.